Social Media Influencers / YouTubers Wanted!
What will you gain from this project?
- Three months of free housing at one of our share houses. Our share houses in Tokyo/Osaka are located at strategic places, so you wouldn’t want to miss them out!
- Experience the share house lifestyle and community.
- Increase your work-related and private network.
- When the project is completed successfully you will gain a long-term relationship with our company and future projects might be offered to you.
- you can choose to stay with us under the ‘Dream Project’. Under this project, you’ll have to create contents for us on our Social Network Sites (SNS) while enjoying a big discount on your rent.
What do you have to do?
- You will be allocated to one of our share houses to start working on your project over the next 3 months.
- Create YouTube videos featuring your Come on UP share house life and experience and introduce our share house concept to the public.
- Allow us to use your YouTube videos for promotional purposes. We will promote your channel alongside.
- In all of the videos posted during the project term time, you’ll have to mention “Come on UP” in your video and include a link to our company website in the description box.
How do you apply?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in this project or fill out this google form.
When is the deadline?
- After registering for your interest, we will send you a follow-up email asking you for your personal statement and video contents. You will then have exactly 30 days from the day of receiving the email to submit your application.
Come on UP
Todoroki Garden Makeover
Over the past few weeks, multiple Come on Up staff have...
New Come on UP Campaign: Don't let the tras...
Come on UP asked our residents what the biggest obstacl...
Social Media Influencers / YouTubers Wanted...
What will you gain from this project? Three months o...
Halloween party at the Kita-Ikebukuro haunt...
I am very happy to say that Come on UP finished Hallowe...