You'Ll Have What;
1. A Tiny Private Room (Which Means Most Affordable) But Just Enough For One Person,
2. A Big Shared Living Room,
3. A Big Balcony, Direct Access From Your Room,
4. Two Cats Melt your heart, and
5. friendly & international sharemates!
👉 About The House
You'Ll Love This House If You'D Like To Have A Comfy Living Room To Hang Out With Friends / Other House Mates, And To Soak Up Some Sun On An Open Balcony.
This Is A Quiet Residential Area, And
There's also a bathroom and WC on both the 1st & 2nd floor. Thehouse mates are independent adults who respect personal space but also enjoy sharing whenever possible.
There's also Ogikubo Area
You'll never get in this area with lots of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, and shopping center, including a Seiyu, 100 yen shop, and various fresh veg shops on the way from the station. There's also a two -story bouldering gym five minutes away!
The Ogikubo Station is on the Chuo and Marunouchi lines, and it takes less than 15 minutes to Shinjuku.
👉 Common Space
ComeonUP Shared Houses Come Fully Equipped With:
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Extra Storage Space
And Heating / Cooling