Living in shared house is a great opportunity to grow!
The concept behind Come on UP share houses is to bring together independent individuals and give them the opportunity to grow through interacting with one another. Before becoming a member of ComeonUP community, please make sure that you agree with our three main concepts;
- 1 Be responsible and independent
- 2 Respect each other
- 3 Take care of the house
Process of Moving-in
(If you’d stay in Japan less than 6 months, please check our short-term application procedure here)
- STEP 1 Send an inquiry
Click “Contact us” on the menu and fill out the form. We’ll get back to you within 3 days.
If you are in a hurry and wish to contact us by phone
TEL:03-3760-1392 (Tokyo), 06-6836-9915 (Osaka&Kyoto)
- STEP 2 House Viewing
We’ll contact you and set a date for your house viewing. Please ask us anything, we’ll be happy to talk to you! Skype viewing is also available.
- STEP 3 Application
We’ll send you the application form by email. Your room will be reserved when you submit the application and the required documents*
*The required documents
-If you have a job in Japan;
1. Tax certificate slip from your company
2. Last payroll statement
3. Last tax certificate from city government (課税証明書)
-If you’re starting working in Japan;
1. Job offer letter (with annual income description)
2. Previous job payroll statement (within past six months)
-If you’re not working in Japan;
1. Bank balance certificate &
2. Reference contact
- STEP 4 Screening
After we receive your application, we’ll get back to you within 3 to 5 business days.
- STEP 5 Contract
Please bring your ID, a stamp seal if you have, and initial fee (you can also make bank transfer) to our office.
Base contract term: 1 year
- STEP 6 Move in
Welcome to the ComeonUP community!
Rent ＋ Utility fee (10,000yen/m)
Utility & Common goods
Gas, water, electricity, internet, tv, and other items including light bulbs, washing detergent, sponge, toilet paper, tissue, and etc.
- １．Deposit：equivalent to 1 month rent
- When you move out, usually the deposit will be returned. If you move out in less than a contract year, however, we will deduct 30,000yen from the deposit.
- ２．Rent + Utility for the 1st month